Jobs at Spatialest
Spatialest is a leading supplier of Appraisal software and services to local Government across the US. We simplify processes and solve problems helping Assessors offices to review, analyze, appraise and share their property data.
We are looking for a talented certified Appraiser to help us, the applicant must have built a strong reputation for providing valuable data analysis and property valuation services.
You will work as part of a skilled and dedicated team and must be a self-starter capable of working independently to tight deadlines to ensure our clients are fully supported.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Certified Mass Appraiser
• Extensive Property Appraisal knowledge
• Minimum three years of fee or mass appraisal experience, especially appraisal of residential properties.
• Experience in collecting, analyzing and verifying large quantities of property data
• Ability to compile, interpret, and display valuation data results.
• Advanced Computer Skills
• Literate with Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Quick learner who shows initiative and is excited to figure out the unknown
• Good oral and written communication skills
Preferable but not essential
• GIS experience
• Statistical background
• Knowledge of the Spatialest products
• IAAO member
• Full time
• Location – Remote / Client based
• Job Title – Consultant
• Travel Required
Closing date 6.22.18