Clean, analyze and understand your data
Spatialest Appraisal Toolset
is now AppraisalEst
AppraisalEst is the leading GIS-based analytical toolset for the Appraisal Industry, allowing users to more accurately model and better understand their data. The patented, map-based solution provides powerful tools to cleanse and review data, test for representativeness, generate multiple regression analysis, run comparable sales analysis, create ratio analysis and much more. The patented process uses a combination of property characteristics, location and similarity to produce to the most accurate results quickly and easily.
New in AppraisalEst
- More responsive & even easier to use
- Faster and more Powerful
- Improved Reporting & Data Sharing options
- Enhanced Data Cleansing
- Ability to link to live CAMA data
Five Simple Steps
- Data Import and Cleansing
- Review Sales Data
- Build Predictive Models
- Generate Accurate Values
- Sales Ratio Analysis
- Efficiently Cleanse your data
- Easily visualize & review your data on a map
- Generate market valuations based on regression and comparable sales
- Works with any CAMA system
- Enable appraiser to easily generate regression value analysis
- Generate multiple values to check consistency and predictive accuracy
Data cleansing was obviously a very big part of it and then of course validating that information was wonderful.
Wilson County NC, Tax Administrator
We use it to verify and create values for the next reappraisal using the market value approach rather than something like a cost basis which really just doesn’t seem to fit into a market as fast growing as ours.
Montgomery County TN, Assessor of Property
It's very easy for us to justify the cost because it just saves so much time and so much work in our reappraisal so we found that it was a very good product and a very good investment.
Sumner County TN, Property Assessor
I liken the product to a football game were you start out going eighty yards in the first play by using Appraiser and then just having to fine tune from there to get to the end of the reappraisal.